The University of Sunderland in Hong Kong offers you a unique chance to study for highly regarded qualifications in the heart of Hong Kong’s business district – Central, where many multinational corporations locate their headquarters. Since 2004, the University has been delivering transnational undergraduate and postgraduate academic programmes in Hong Kong, preparing our graduates with the relevant employment skills and globally and locally recognised qualifications employers demand.
The university now has 3 campuses – Hong Kong, London and Sunderland – providing a broad portfolio of diplomas and degrees to people from all walks of life at its Hong Kong campus, just a minute’s walk from the Central MTR station.
Whatever your future ambitions, make a life-changing decision by choosing to study at the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong, and see where your career could lead you.
- BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Business (Accounting and Finance)
- BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Business (Business Management)
- BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Business (Marketing)
- BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
- BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
Degree programmes offering upon completion of BTEC programmes
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Financial Management (Top-up degree)
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing (Top-up degree)
- BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management (Final Year)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-up degree)
- BSc (Hons) International Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top-up degree)
- Master of Business Administration (Dissertation Only)
|Phone||(852) 2992 0133|