Date: 11 December 2020 (Friday)
Time: 3:00p.m. - 4:30p.m.
Format: Online workshop (Zoom)
You can join the webinar a with tablet, smartphone or desktop computer. An email confirmation with the webinar link will be sent to registrants 1 day before the webinar.
At Pearson, we understand that it can be stressful transforming teaching for the ‘new normal’. To help provide you with professional support for digital teaching, we are pleased to launch a series of online workshops (webinars) on the topic.
The first workshop will provide guidance on how to shift between online and offline learning (Online Merge Offline), as well as fresh ideas for now and the future — perfect remedies to soothe you in these turbulent times.
- Mrs Lilian Downey
- has over 35 years of teacher training experience at various universities
- Course Development Consultant of various Pearson secondary and primary English courses
- Mr Allen Ho Siu Kin (Secondary School Teacher)
- has 15 years of English teaching experience
- has a keen interest and extensive experience in e-learning
Teachers can get:
- Certificate of Attendance (for professional development)
- 'Free trial' of teaching materials
* Webinar will be conducted in Cantonese